Saturday, March 1, 2008

Finally on the wagon...

So finally, after thinking about it for weeks (okay... years!), I've started counting my points again. I started last Thursday (February 21st) and have done fairly well. Minus going to the Cheesecake Factory with Rorie on Sunday and eating a piece of chocolate cake at Bunco on Monday. I haven't officially weighed myself to see how I've done.

We went to the Olive Garden for dinner yesterday and I avoided the breadsticks. Which is good because I looked it up when I got home I saw they were 3 points each. Ugh! And truthfully, I usually eat two or three when we go there. I'm not sure what kind of points I ate with my dinner, but I had a lot of points to work with. And I've had a hard time eating all my points in the past few days. I know that you're not allowed to "bank" points, but whatever.

I will be thrilled if I lose 10 pounds by the end of March. I'm worried that once it gets warm, I won't have anything to wear. It's been bad enough this winter, but at least you can cover yourself up in the cold weather. Not so much once it gets warm!

No comments: