Saturday, March 22, 2008

Jelly Beans are the devil

I sit here eating jelly beans. Lots and lots of jelly beans. They are the enemy right now. Jelly beans... and girl scout cookies. I bought two more boxes today at the last booth sale of the year. I'm not going to open them for months. So they won't be a problem right now. But jelly beans are. I just bought two bags of them. And then I read the nutritional value. Not a good choice at all.

I took a self picture today and immediately deleted it. I had three chins in it. Not pretty.

I haven't been doing well at all. Although I haven't gained anything, which is the only good part of life right now. I need to walk. And once the bus picks up on Monday, I'm putting the kid in the stroller and taking a walk... or at least that is my plan.

No comments: