Thursday, May 28, 2009

Trying Something New

I am still struggling with my eating... coming to the conclusion that I may ALWAYS struggle with my eating. Perhaps I need to focus more on exercising, which is something I haven't been doing very well on either. So today I went to a boot camp. It kicked my butt.. but I liked it. And I could bring my 4 year old with me, which was a plus. The workout was about an hour, which is more than I've exercised at one time in a very long while. I'm already a little sore, but that's to be expected. It was definitely an all over workout, meaning my entire body is going to be hurting tomorrow. I get to try three workouts for free, so I'm going to go back next week. And my 4 year old will be in camp, so I'll get to do it child-free.

I ended up having the endoscope last week. My doctor said that she didn't find anything. She is recommending I have my gall bladder out. That is most likely what is causing the pain in my right side. I have a follow-up appointment in a couple of weeks to discuss it further.

No comments: