Monday, May 11, 2009

What is it going to take to get out of this holding pattern?

I seem to be stuck. I haven't lost weight - about 2 months or so. Actually, I've gained back about 3 pounds. I have not tracked my points in weeks. Basically, I'm wasting my money by paying for my Weight Watchers online membership.

On a positive note... I've lost about 30 pounds. That's fantastic. I weigh less than I have in about 5 years. Again... fantastic. Perhaps I need to take this time for my body to adjust to this weight again. But I'm going to try really hard to back into it and lose some more weight this summer.

2 comments:

carla said...

youve come SOOO FAR!
is it time to shake things up a bit workout wise?
whatcha doing?
for how long (many months I mean :) not timewise)?

MizFit

Juice said...

Maybe it's time to attend a WW meeting - just for a little motivational kick in the pants? Don't give up! You can do this!!!!