Thursday, June 4, 2009

197???

It's catching up to me. I have not been good about my eating or exercise for the past couple of MONTHS (ugh!) and thus far, I'd been doing okay. Up and down a couple of pounds. But when I got on the scale on Tuesday it showed 197. 197! That's only three pounds from 200 again! And I will not go back to that. So I've been very careful about my eating this week and have been exercising. Bootcamp on Tuesday (which I'm still sore from) and treadmill today. I'm also going to check out a different bootcamp tomorrow. It's closer to my house and a little cheaper, which is always good.

What happened to me losing 20 more pounds before my reunion in July? Now I'm seven weeks away. I guess it's possible for me to lose 20 pounds by then... but probably not probable.

1 comment:

Juice said...

You may not lose 20 lbs but July, but you CAN lose a decent amount and be headed in the right direction. Which will give you a LOT more confidence at that reunion, right? So get on it!!!!