Wednesday, July 23, 2008

New book... new hope???

A woman on a bulletin board that I frequent suggested the book "Choose to Lose" by Dr. Ron Goor & Nancy Goor. I put my name on the library list a couple of weeks ago and it was finally available to pick up today. It's a big book - about 600 pages. I didn't expect that.

According to the cover, it's:
- A simple, effective method that puts you in control
- Not a diet, but a way of life
- Lose weight forecer and never be hungry
- Reduce your risk of heart attack, cancer and diabetes

We shall see. I'll read it - just like I've read all the books that came before. My most recent failure was Dr. Oz's book, "You: On a Diet." I kept at that for a few days before deciding it wasn't for me.

I have hopes for this book... I'll keep you updated.

No comments: