Thursday, July 31, 2008

Where I want to be...

I've been through how I've gotten to where I am... at least I've skimmed the surface. Now... where I want to be. I want to live my true life. I want to make happy, wonderful memories for my kids. I want to look back and remember living. I know we only get one life and I am not living it very well. I hide in my house. I stay where I feel safe. I don't go outside my box very often.

I just watched a show about the life of Randy Pausch. He's the college professor that wrote the "Last Lecture" book. He died last week. He lived his best life. He made wonderful memories for his kids. And I'm sure he would give anything to switch places with any one of us.

So that's what I'm working toward. To live my best life... and be true to myself.

No comments: