Saturday, January 24, 2009

Thanks for the love... and an update

Thanks for the comments... I really appreciate hearing from people that are or were in the same situation.

I have been counting points since Wednesday, so I feel like I'm back on track. And somehow, I lost 2.8 pounds for my weigh in on Friday. The body is a weird thing, isn't it? I'm not sure how I did it. I did exercise a couple of times during the week and wasn't eating too off course... I just wasn't writing anything down.

Yesterday, we ate lunch at Jason's Deli, which is new to my area. I ordered a potato (reduced portion - smaller than the regular portion) and when it came, I had a feeling it was probably a bad idea. I got home and looked it up... 28 points! Yikes! That's one more than my daily allotment. I had eaten a 4.5 point breakfast. Luckily, the potato did fill me up and I was not tempted to eat in the afternoon like I have been lately. I kept busy during the evening and ended up only having a clementine before bed. Not the best idea, but I was glad that I was able to not go nuts. I didn't want to use a lot of my weekly points since I have bunco on Monday and it's usually hard to each healthy during that.

2 comments:

Juice said...

Good for you! Congrats on the loss. Now that you are back and motivated, can you send a little motivation my way??? I'm struggling!

Lisa said...

Congrats on Wednesday's loss! :-)

We need to all move in to a big weight loss commune or something! We're all so good at supporting and motivating each other, yet we're all struggling on our own!

P.S. Cadbury Easter Cream Eggs are EVIL!!!