Wednesday, February 11, 2009

It's been a while...

It's been quite a while since I checked in with my blog. No real reason, really. I've been doing fairly well with my eating and working out. So far, I've worked out four times since Friday, which is great for me. It's been really nice here this week, so I've gotten in two outdoor walks. That's been a very nice change. We've had such a cold winter so far this winter, so a few days of spring preview has been great. I hope to get a long walk in with some friends tomorrow before winter comes back this weekend. They're even calling for a possiblity of snow on Saturday.

I'm almost to my 195 Valentine's goal... which is good since Saturday is Valentine's Day! I hope to be able to achieve it at my weigh on on Friday. I'm kicking myself a little since I really should be lower than where I am. It's a little sad when I read people's blogs and see they've lost 15 or more pounds since Christmas and I've only lost about 5. Oh well...

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Sounds like you're doing just fine. I know what you mean about feeling like you should have lost more than what you have. I got my 15 lb star at WW tonight and it's taken me 17 weeks to get there. Less than a pound a week! ARGHH!

:-) Glad to see you posting!