Monday, July 6, 2009

I Can Do Better

I completely failed at the 4th of July challenge. Completely failed. I weigh more than I did when I started the challenge. I have not had a productive couple of months. I had hoped to be down quite a bit and instead, I weigh what I did seven months ago. I have to admit to myself that I've gained 10 pounds back from my lowest weight (which was at the beginning of March).

I do believe, however, that I am ready to start again. I have been exercising at a semi-regular basis, but my eating has been in the toilet. I have been craving the most horrible foods and to make matters worse, I have been satisfying those cravings. I know that I need to step it up with my exercising and be better with my eating. I found a new challenge, Fabulous N Fit by Fall. I really hope to succeed at this one.

1 comment:

Juice said...

I was in the same boat 3 weeks ago. You can turn this around!