Sunday, July 5, 2009

What a weekend

Two parties, lots of fireworks and an endless supply of food and beer. I'm feeling like I need to eat salad and drink water all this week.

My eating has been in the can, but I have been exercising a bit. I'm hoping to get out this evening for a quick walk. There is a school right behind my house so I can always go walk around the track, which is my plan today.

I have been enjoying Sparkpeople. But like WW, I need to be sure to track and I have a problem with that. But at least it's free.

Have you visited The Belly Project? Many of us women are a bit consumed with what people look like under their clothes. The summer leaves far less to the imagination. And here, you can see that you aren't the only one that does not have a perfect mid-section!

No comments: