Sunday, March 7, 2010

Cleanse Information

I had a comment asking which cleanse I am trying. I am doing the Women’s Renew® Internal Cleansing System. The website is http://www.yerba.com/storefront/item.asp?id=78. I bought it at my local grocery store (in the natural foods section near the vitamins) and it was quite a bit cheaper than on this web site.

I did ask my doctor about it the other day. She thinks that cleanses are a bit pointless and you can get the same effects with more water and more fiber. I think doctors sometimes are not big on recommending things that are a little out of the ordinary. And I think cleases may fall in that category. So I'm going to keep doing it, at least for a few more weeks. I have more energy and feel like I am getting some toxins out of my body that have been there for a long time.

No comments: