Thursday, March 11, 2010

Still Heading in the Right Direction

I was amazed yesterday at weigh in to find out I had lost. "Only" .2 pounds, but I really thought this was going to be my first gain week. I had so much against me this week. I've been trying to be good, but hadn't tracked (at least written) since my ER visit on Saturday morning. And I figured with the medication, that might put me over. .2 - I'll take it. That puts me down 14.2 pounds in nine weeks. Slow and steady.

My doctor put me on predizone this week. I have some inflammation in my SI joint (basically, the joint that holds your tailbone to your hip) and aleve wasn't cutting it. I haven't been jittery or moody, which is sometimes a side effect, but I have been very restless at night. It's driving me crazy. I love to sleep and can't stand it when I can't do it. Hopefully this will be short lived.

1 comment:

LeFebvre Momma said...

Way to go - you are on the right track.