Friday, December 5, 2008

A Little Closer

I'm down 1.6 pounds this week. That puts me a little closer to my Christmas goal. In fact, it makes it so I have one more pound before I reach my goal. And I'm confident that I will lose that one pound in the next three weeks. I know it's going to be a little harder this month than it would be other times of the year.

I mentioned to my husband yesterday that I wish I had more time to exercise. My husband works a second job during this time of year (don't feel sorry for him... it's his choice and he loves it. It's not for the money) so he doesn't get home at night until a lot later than usual. And with a 3 year old, I don't get a lot of alone time to do what I want by myself. I do get preschool time, but that's only six hours a week. And lately, I've been using that time to Christmas shop by myself. I guess I do get a little exercise by walking around all those stores... although not enough to get my heart rate up.

Okay... so I'm full of excuses. I'm going to make it my goal to exercise more this week than I did last week. Shouldn't be too hard since I only exercised once.

I've been reading on a couple of blogs that Weight Watchers is launching a new plan this week. Can't wait to hear more about it. I am having some problems with the WW web site - it's not saving my Plan Manager. Anyone else having the same problem?

No comments: