Friday, September 26, 2008

How can a salad have that many points???

I'm doing fairly well with my WW points. That is, until today at dinner. My beloved is out of town, so I took my kids to Bob Evans. That seems to be our go-to place when Daddy is away. I decided to be good and get a salad. Unfortunately, before we went out, I didn't do research to figure out what I should eat... that's what I usually do. So I got a "savory" (small) sized salad. And when I got home, I looked it up and it was 15 points. Yikes! I also had a roll, which was 4 points. So now I'm quite a bit over my points for the day.



The salad WAS pretty good. It had dried cranberries, bleu cheese and pecans... no wonder it had so many points.

I need to go put the kids to bed and log a little time on the treadmill! Need to get some of those activity points!

No comments: