Thursday, September 25, 2008

Weight Watchers

I've been thinking about going back to Weight Watchers. I was successful with their program 9 or 10 years ago and lost about 35 pounds. The time of the meeting in my area is just not convenient to me, though, and I'd rather not drag the little rugrat with me. I saw a commercial the other day for a free week at weight watchers online. Today I decided to go ahead and sign up for the free week and see how I like it. You can find it at www.weightwatchers.com/free. Then I'll decide if it's something that I want to continue. The online version is a bit less than the in-person program.

So far, so good.

1 comment:

morewineplease said...

SOOO many OSBers are on WW.. it really is working for them! Best of luck!! And great job on the weight this week!