Thursday, September 25, 2008

Operation Skinny Bitch

Crap... I just wrote out a long post and blogger ate it. Yikes!

Anyway... I was googling diet blogs yesterday and came across one that was entitled "Operation Skinny Bitch." The title interested me so I looked around it. I decided to add my name and join the quest to become a "skinny bitch." Although I noticed that many of the people on there are looking to lose 10-20 pounds and I'm looking to lose two or three times that amount. But that's okay - we are all striving for the same goal.

3 comments:

morewineplease said...

Welcome to the OSB!! It does NOT matter how much you have to lose, its just about support, advise, and humor~
GOOD LUCK!

Katrina :) said...

I just joined OSB too! :) I want to lose 50 lbs. And I am very impatient... Which is usually not the best because it leads to my demise. But, I really hope this OSB support helps, so I thought I would drop by and say hi, and Good Luck. I think I am going to try WW too. Thanks!

Fat Jeans said...

Thanks for the comments... I'm glad that there are actually people looking at the blog : ). And glad to see I'm not the only one who wants to lose more than 10 or 15 pounds!