Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Two cute stories about my cute three year old

So this blog is supposed to be about me and my journey to lose weight. I suppose, though, that my kids are a big part of that journey and in reality, they are a huge reason that I am making it. I want to be healthy for not only me, but them. I don't want them to have a fat mom. I don't want them to be embarassed of me. I want them to look at me and think I'm beautiful. And I want to be there for them as they grow up, perhaps get married and have babies. I want to dance at those weddings and hold my grandbabies.

On to the cute stories...

My hubby took my younger child to soccer practice... as I sat in the car and read while watching my older child at her practice. When she got back in the car, she said "Mommy, we scribbled the boys." She just could not say scrimaged.

And then today, the music teacher from her preschool comes to the same school bus stop as we do. Her teacher said hi to her and she said, "Hi... Music Teacher." Sometime she's so cute I just want to squeeze her!

No comments: