Wednesday, September 3, 2008

One Step Forward, Two Steps Back

I've been doing a great job with my walking. Yesterday, after I put my oldest on the bus for the first day of school, I took a walk that lasted over an hour with some friends from the neighborhood. It was long. I was tired (I needed a nap). But I felt so good. I'm going to do it again tomorrow. And I know it will get easier.

My eating, though, has not improved. No self control. But I knew that about myself. The program I'm on just started with the nutrition part of it, but I haven't been eating the food that it advises... which is lots of whole grains, fruits and veggies. I need to get on that wagon - it's a much healthier one. One place I've been doing well on is the no soda one. I haven't brought any into the house in weeks and haven't been drinking it out much either.

No comments: