Friday, October 3, 2008

Progress... finally!

I got on the scale this morning and got some good news. I was down 4 pounds, which equals 10 pounds total. Yay! Weight Watchers is working... now I just need to keep at it. It's great to see numbers on the scale (lower numbers!) that I haven't seen in quite a while. Four more pounds and I'll be the weight that I was about 2 years ago.

I hope that the number keeps going down. I hope that I can keep this up. There have been so many times that I start out well and then give up. I know that I need to lose the weight. I'm tired of being this way. I'm tired of looking this way. I'm tired of not being able to buy clothes in the "regular" department in a store. I'm tired of having a double chin. Most of all, I'm tired of not having enough energy - or desire - to live the life I should be living.

1 comment:

Jen said...

WTG! I started reading your blog via OSB!