Sunday, October 19, 2008

New Workout pants

I've been needing to get some new workout pants. I usually wear my husband's old basketball short, but with it getting chilly, I needed some pants. I have leggings (which I hate to wear) - I wanted something comfy and a little more hip. I looked at my Kohl's and they didn't have much in big girl sizes.

I found these at Target. They were only $14.99 when I bought them. According to the Target web site, they're on sale this week for $9.99 - I need to try to find my receipt and get the price adjusted. $5 is a lot of money these days. They're super comfy and big. And they fit my short frame (they don't drag on the ground like some pants do).

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog! I loves me some comments!

Juice said...

Those are cute pants! Oooh, the temptation to shop at Target...