Thursday, October 9, 2008

Wal-mart Underwear

Our trip to the beach last weekend was very last minute and when I packed, I just threw things into suitcases and hoped that I had everything that I needed. The morning after we got there, I realized that I forgot underwear. Granted, I spent a lot of time in my bathing suit, but underwear was a necessity. The beach didn't have too many stores, but they did have a Wal-mart.

Wal-mart didn't have a big selection, but at least they had some bigger sizes. I bought what I needed, brought it home and opened it up. The panties were huge. There's no way they were going to fit. And then I put them on and they fit just fine. How depressing.

So my goal by the end of the year is for this underwear to fall down when I put it on. And then I'll have to get rid of it. Good riddance.

No comments: