Sunday, October 26, 2008

Thank Goodness for Points Counting

I have not made the best food choices in the past two days. On Friday, I went to Chick-Fil-A (my favorite fast food place!) for lunch. One sandwich and fry order later, I had eaten way more than half my daily points. But I knew that so I made some good choices for dinner (leftover chicken chili - only 3 points for one cup). Yesterday, I went to a birthday party in the afternoon and ate pizza and cake, then helped with a Haunted House in the evening and had a cookie and some candy.

So in the past two days, I have had zero fruits and veggies. Not the best choices... but I did stay within my points. In the past, I would have eaten way more cookies and candy - as well as whatever was around. So that's progress.

1 comment:

Juice said...

I'm totally curious to see what your weigh in shows this week!