Friday, October 24, 2008

Slow and Steady

I weighed this morning and am down a pound from last week. I thought that it would have been more, but it wasn't. I did get my period this week, so perhaps that had something to do with it. I had stepped on the scale on Tuesday and was down more than I was today (I'm still working on not weighing myself more than once a week). So, it was a bit disappointing. But... I've lost 6.6 pounds in four weeks. During that same time period, I could have gained 5-10 pounds (I've done that before), so I'm quite happy to be losing instead of gaining. I do have a bit of a challenge in the next couple of weeks with Halloween, but I'm going to do my very best to keep within my points allotment. No cheating for me this year. I have faith that I CAN do it! My plan is to send most of the candy into work with my husband. If it's not in the house, I won't eat it.

No comments: