Friday, October 31, 2008

I Survived Halloween

I sit here looking at the two huge mounds of Hallween candy on my family room floor from my girl's trick-or-treat bags. I just counted up all my points for the evening and thought I'd done well - and then I remember the four beers that I drank tonight. Oops. That added eight points. When all is said and done, I didn't do too bad today - only went over my daily allotment by 5. And since I weighed in today, my weekly points went back to 35, so I had those to work with.

When I was looking for points info to figure out the candy I ate, I found this great site that listed a lot of Halloween candy and their points values. I had eaten two pieces - a Reese's Peanut Cup (2 points) and a package of milk duds (1 point). Not bad considering how much candy is sitting here in front of me.

I mentioned I weighed in today - with a loss of 1.8 pounds. That makes my total on WW 8.4 pounds and my grand total of almost 14 pounds. Go me! My point allotment went down by one point today. Hopefully that won't make much of a difference.

Now I just need to get through the weekend. We are going to a Halloween party tomorrow evening and hopefully there will be some good food for me to eat there. I usually send most of the candy to work with my husband and that won't happen until Monday, so I have to get through 2 more days.

No comments: