Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Nothing like a vacation...

to sabatage the recent success of your diet. We returned yesterday from a long weekend at the beach. I tried the first day to track my points, but then didn't keep track of my points any more. I did semi-decent. I mean, I didn't go crazy and eat a whole pack of Oreos... I only had three. I had a few drinks (beer, wine, martinis... yum!) and those pack a whole lot of points. We had dessert (cobbler with ice cream). We had hushpuppies (with butter). I didn't walk as much as I should have. I took a couple of strolls up and down the beach and played with my kids in the pool, so I was a little active.

I was pleased today when I got on the scale and I weighed the same as I did when I weighed in last Wednesday. Although Friday is my "official" Weight Watchers scale day. And I know it's not right to weigh in all the time, but I have been stepping on the scale every day. So sue me.

No comments: