Friday, November 14, 2008

Friday Weigh-In

Remarkably, I lost 2.2 pounds this week. This after my 61 point binge last Friday. Thank you for the kind comments by the way - they really helped me put things into perspective. I used 33 of my weekly points that day and am proud to say I didn't use any others during the rest of the week. I'm down 12.6 pounds since 9/25/08. My total loss is 17.6 since the beginning of August.

I had hoped to be a certain number by Christmas and that number is only 4.4 pounds away. I know that's totally doable - perhaps even by the end of this month. And then I'll have to think of a new goal. It would be really awesome if I could lose another 9.4 pounds by the end of the year - that will put me at 10% since I started Weight Watchers. I am going to work very hard to achieve that. But I also know if I don't do it by New Years, I will do it soon afterward.

1 comment:

Juice said...

That is AWESOME!!!!!! What a terrific loss after a difficult day earlier in the week. I'm totally inspired. :) Keep it up - you can make your Christmas goal!!!