Monday, November 17, 2008

Yikes... not the best choice!

I went to Pei Wei for dinner this evening. I just looked online for their nutritional info (which you can find at www.peiwei.com. Click "menu", then "nutritional information"). I had the Mongolian Beef for dinner, which, evidently, was not the best choice. Especially since I ate the whole thing. And it's supposed to be 2 servings. Whoops. That's 20 points. Good thing I hadn't had much to eat today - and I exercised, which gave me a few activity points. Yikes. Just shows you how bad things can go if you don't plan them. I should have checked the site BEFORE I went to eat there! I'll know better next time! I really should have had that salad I thought about - that would have only been 13 points for the whole thing.

So I still went over today (by 7 points) and, again, I didn't eat any fruits or vegetables. I really need to get my shit together and start eating the 4-5 recommended fruits and veggies I'm supposed to eat every day. That's something I'll start working on tomorrow!

3 comments:

Juice said...

Ok, so what are you going to do to get those fruits and veggies in? How about buying the expensive pre-cut fruit salad? Will you eat that so that the money doesn't go to waste? I'm curious to see how you overcome this challenge! Remember, your 3 year old needs her fruits and veggies too - and she needs a mommy who models good eating habits! You can do it!!!!

PS This is meant in an encouraging manner. If I have offended at all feel free to delete me!

Fat Jeans said...

No offense taken! Believe me - my kids more healthy than I do. I did get a few fruits in today. I was so busy though the day, I didn't eat much until this evening.

Fat Jeans said...

oops... "though" should have said "through"